Wine Club Terms and Conditions
- Tastings are included for club members and up to three guests without an appointment at our St. Helena Tasting Room. Groups larger than 4 will require advance notice and tastings may not be fully included.
- There is no shipping charge for Spring and Fall shipments to EQUINOX club members. Other orders by EQUINOX club members will be shipped at $20 per ground shipment up to 12 bottles; each additional case is also $20. MILK RUN club members will receive a flat rate of $20 or $30 for ground shipping (depending on quantities) for all purchases including the normal MILK RUN club releases. Hawaii and Alaska included; we know you've been duped before.
- Annual Parties via invitation. Each year, circumstances permitting, we will throw you a party to celebrate, and by celebrate we mean have a great time drinking and eating.
- First access to releases, small production wines and other wines not released to the general public.
- Discounts are not a part of any of our clubs, apart from flat-rate shipping.
- By enrolling in one of our clubs you agree to pay for and receive the wine you selected.
- Your membership in the EQUINOX or MILK RUN clubs is ongoing and will continue until you cancel. You may cancel your membership at any time.
Shipping & Handling
- We utilize FedEx, UPS, and Golden State Overnight to provide fulfillment of your shipments. Ground Service is the standard method of shipment. If you have a preferred speed or method, please contact us directly for options and pricing.
- EQUINOX shipping costs for Spring and Fall shipments are included in the club membership. Other purchases will be charged a flat rate of $20 per case.
- All MILK RUN shipments are at a flat rate of $20 for 6-bottle shipments and $30 for 12-bottle shipments.
- WILL CALL – Pick up dates for will call orders will be communicated in pre-release emails and will be held for 30 days after release. Shipments not picked up within 30 days will be shipped to the address on file and charged applicable fees. If you are unable to pick up within that time frame you can make other arrangements for pickup by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 707.967.9179.
- Please note: We pack wine club orders in advance of the ship date stated on the release email we send to you. Address changes to orders after the wines have been palletized and/or shipped may be charged a $15 fee. Any order returned to Orin Swift Cellars due to cancellation, refusal, or unsuccessful delivery, will be subject to a $25 re-stocking fee.
- We are unable to directly ship to certain states due to local legislation. If you are unsure or know we cannot ship to your state, please contact us directly so we can come up with a way for you to enjoy Orin Swift Wines.
- Wine orders require an adult signature for delivery.
- If no adult is available to receive and sign for the shipment, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. After the third attempt, the wines will be shipped back to Orin Swift.
- If your shipment cannot be delivered in the three attempts and is sent back to Orin Swift, you will be charged the regular shipping rates to have it re-shipped. Please pay attention to the Shipment Notification and Tracking emails.
- Please make sure your email attached to your account is current to receive all notifications of charging, shipment, and tracking. You can update this by logging into your account dashboard or by calling Orin Swift directly at 707.967.9179.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Delivery Address
We strongly encourage you to provide us, whenever possible, with a commercial address for the delivery of your order. Wine orders require the signature of an adult.
Taxes, Pricing and Charges
- Taxes are applied to all orders where applicable.
- Pricing for Milk Run is based upon release price per bottle of each individual wine and will be in the range disclosed during the club registration.
- Orin Swift will utilize and charge the card on file for your account 2 to 3 weeks prior to shipment/release. For release schedule please click here.
- By signing up for a club membership, you certify that you are 21 years of age or older and that you authorize Orin Swift to charge your credit card for all shipping charges and other fees associated with your membership. It is your responsibility to provide us with information regarding a change in your credit card number, billing address, shipping address, email address, or phone number. Orin Swift may, based on verified information provided by a third-party service provider, update your credit card information, including expiration date. Shipment costs and membership benefits are subject to change without notice.
- Orin Swift is not responsible for damages caused by temperature fluctuations during or after shipment. We may hold or delay shipment due to weather conditions.
- UPS/FedEx/GSO/Wine Shipping can sometimes encounter delays in shipments due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be patient with us since we have yet to own/manage any of those companies.
- If you feel that there are any issues with the wine/shipment please contact us immediately and be able to provide any and all information on damages, including photos and UPS/FedEx claims.
- Returns - If you receive a shipment you did not order please contact us to have the wine shipped back properly. Shipping and handling charges may apply.
Cancellations, Skips and Suspensions
- We understand from time to time your cellar could be overloaded, you've got to pay for a wedding, or you've jumped on the wagon requiring you to cancel your membership. We would appreciate as much notice as possible (preferably 90 days) so we do not inadvertently ship you wine. This will also allow us to let another person in on the satisfaction you so enjoyed over the years.
- Unfortunately, due to the limited production of the wine club wines, EQUINOX is not a membership in which you can skip a shipment or put a shipment on hold. If you need to stop, please cancel your membership, and we can add you to the wait list for future availability if you'd like.
- You may cancel your club membership at any time. If you cancel after your order has been packed and palletized for shipping you will be charged for that shipment.
- To cancel, please log in to your account, email us at email@example.com, or call us directly at 707.967.9179.
- Please note that benefits such as discounts and tastings terminate upon the date of cancellation.
Orin Swift reserves the right to amend membership benefits, costs, and wine release schedules at any time.