Shipping & Handling Charges
- Club Members are welcome to walk in for Complimentary tastings at our St. Helena Tasting Room with up to 3 guests without an appointment. Groups larger than 4 will require advance notice and may not be fully complimentary.
- Flat Rate Ground Shipping applies to all orders outside of the normal club shipments. EQUINOX Members enjoy the benefit of $20 per ground shipment up to 12 bottles and each additional case is also $20. MILK RUN Members will receive $20 or $30 Flat Rate Ground Shipping, depending on quantities, for all purchases including the normal Milk Run releases. Hawaii and Alaska included, we know you've been duped before.
- Annual Parties via invitation. Each year we will throw you a party to celebrate, and by celebrate we mean have a great time drinking and eating.
- First access to releases, small production wines and other wines not released to the general public.
- Discounts are not a part of any of our Club Levels, apart from flat-rate shipping.
Shipping & Handling charges are noted during the check-out process.
- We utilize FedEx, UPS, and Golden State Overnight to provide fulfillment of your shipments. Ground Service is the standard method of shipment. If you have a preferred speed or method please let us know upon signing up or please contact us directly for options and pricing.
- EQUINOX shipping costs are included in the price for the Spring and Fall shipments. Outside Purchases have a flat rate applied, $20 up to/per case.
- Milk Run Shipments do not include shipping costs. They will be set at a flat rate of $20 for 6 bottle shipments and $30 for 12 bottle shipments.
- WILL CALL - Will Call shipments will be held for up to 30 days after release. Shipments not picked up within 30 days will be shipped to the address on file and charged applicable fees. If you are unable to pickup within that time frame you can make other arrangements for pickup.
- Please note: We pack wine club orders in advance of the ship date stated on the release email. Address changes to orders after the wines have been palletized and/or shipped may be charged a $15 fee. Any order returned to Orin Swift Cellars due to cancellation, refusal or unsuccessful delivery, will be subject to a $25 re-stocking fee.
- We are unable to directly ship to certain states due to local legislation. If you are unsure or know we cannot ship to your state please contact us directly so we can come up with a way for you to enjoy Orin Swift Wines.
Multiple Delivery Attempts
- If no one is available to receive and sign for the package, two subsequent attempts to deliver will be made. After the third attempt wines will be shipped back to Orin Swift. Wine orders require an adult signature, so whenever possible, we strongly encourage you to use a commercial business address to assure the fastest delivery time, and a present adult.
- If your shipment surpasses the three attempts and is sent back to Orin Swift you will be charged the full amount to have it re-shipped. Please pay attention to the Shipment Notification and Tracking emails.
- Please make sure your email attached to your account is current to be able to receive all notifications of charging, shipment and tracking. You can update this by logging into your account dashboard or by calling Orin Swift directly.
Benefits of Using a Commercial Delivery Address
- We strongly encourage you to provide us, whenever possible, with a commercial address for the delivery of your order. Wine orders require the signature of an adult.
Taxes, Pricing and Charges.
Returns and Damaged Shipments
- Taxes are applied to all orders where applicable.
- Pricing for Milk Run is based upon release price per bottle of each individual wine.
- Orin Swift will utilize and charge the card on file for your account 2 to 3 weeks prior to shipment/release. For release schedule please click here.
Cancellations, Skips and Suspensions
- Orin Swift is not responsible for damages caused by temperature fluctuations during or after shipment. We may hold or delay shipment due to weather conditions.
- UPS/FedEx/GSO/WineShipping can sometimes encounter delays in shipments due to unforeseen circumstances. Please be patient with us since we have yet to own/manage any of those companies.
- If you feel that there are any issues with the wine/shipment please contact us immediately and be able to provide any and all information on damages, including photos and UPS/FedEx claims.
- Returns - If you have received a shipment that you have not warranted please contact us to have the wine shipped back properly. Shipping and Handling charges may apply depending on the standing of your membership.
- We understand from time to time your cellar could be overloaded, you've got to pay for a wedding, or you've jumped on the wagon requiring you to cancel your membership. We would appreciate as much notice as possible (preferably 90 days) so we do not inadvertently ship you wine. This will also allow us to let another person in on the satisfaction you so enjoyed over the years.
- Unfortunately EQUINOX is not a membership in which you can skip or put on hold due to the finite production of the wines. If you need to stop, please cancel your membership, and we can add you to the wait list for future availability if you'd like.
- You may cancel your membership at any time provided that it is before the order cut-off date specified in the wine club email and before your order has been packed and palletized for shipping. Please note that benefits such as discounts and tastings terminate upon the date of cancellation. To cancel, please login to your account or call us directly at 707.967.9179